• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What kind of lawer do I need

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

orangeslice

What is the name of your state? Oklahoima
I hae a son who was abused about 9 years ago. Filed charges aginst this guy and nothing was ever done. Since that time my son has acted out, been in a juvinile facility and now has a felony of a sexual nature. what I want to do is, see if I can file a suit aginist the county/DA/state (whichever), get this guy off the street, get compensation for all these years I hae suffered while my son was locked up and this guy wasn't. my son was locked up till he was 19 years old, he never grew and matured properly. now has no idea how to act, live, hold down a job, the state did not do my son justice. there may even be a few other things that I need recoery for but this is a good start. I do not even know what kind of a lawer I need? I would appreciate any help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">