• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What must I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scared1411

What is the name of your state? GA

My boys dad found an apartment for me and my boys and put it in his name. His logic for this was so he would have somewhere to visit his kids. He helped me get a couple of things and I did the rest on my own. Things went very sour between us and he got locked up. All the utilities were in my name and I was paying the rent while we stayed there. Well, he got out of jail and changed the locks so we could not get back in when we came back home. We got in through a previously cracked window and I got my things leaving him a few things that he really helped me with. Well, he called the police stating that we were breaking and entering and that nothing belongs to me....not even my boys bikes, games...etc. The cops wrote some things down and let us go. Now, he tells me that I am going to get charged with felony burglary...??What do I need to do? He is really angry because he got locked up for breaking in my dads house? He has a burglary charge and I guess he wants me two have one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">