• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my options?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dotan

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

I live in Kentucky but I work in West Virginia. My question: My ex-girlfriend and I used to work together and things went bad and I broke up with her and she quit. She has a new job and still comes to the office I work for supplies. Well my problem is that she talked to a friend of mine in her office and my name was mentioned and my ex proceeded to accuse me of stalkling her and calling me a physco. She said I made up all these lies about her. None of that is true. I dont have anything to do with her now in any way,shape or form. She still feels the need to come to my workplace. Do I have any rights here? If I am to be labeled a stalker is there any way I can keep her from coming around me? I appreciate the help.

Beth3

Besides, do you really think anyone will believe YOU'RE the stalker and she's in mortal fear of you when SHE'S the one who keeps coming around???

Ignore the situation and her.

D

dotan

Thanks

Thanks all. And yeah thats what bothers me about the whole situation. I actively avoid her and yet I am to be branded the stalker. Thanks again.

B

BackSeatBoy

two can play that game

Do the same thing she's doing, see who believe's who.

JETX

Backseat: Why in the hell did you think it important to post your inane drivel on a thread that has been dead for almost THREE months????
In the future, check the dates of your posts.... and if you are not providing LEGAL advice...... don't.

B

BackSeatBoy

Only an idiot with half sense of a mouse would have replied to my posting:rolleyes:

Last edited:
H

hexeliebe

Keep it up and you'll soon not have to worry about anyone answering to your idiocy...you'll be gone.

By the way, also learn to spell. Sence is spelled SENSE

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">