• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the process from removing something off of your records..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legallykmieske

[email protected]What is the name of your state? MI:eek:

I made a report to the Macomb Police dept that my vehicle was stolen, I informed the officer that my brother had taken it and would not return it....Due to me giving him my keys and it being my brother: I was told that " I had arrange for my brother to destory the vehicle after it was found "burned up" two weeks later. A detective call my husband and I into the police station to give a statment. We were booked and finger printed on that day. We went to court and was given 18 months of provational suspervise until we paid a res. fees : of over 4,000.00 for the attempt to commit an fraudulent act (felony). I was told by the officers'"That this was a high priorty misdemor": when I asked the sheriffs' at the Macomb Police Dept., but later I was told it was a felony in court.

I want to know what is the procedure must I follow to exspunge this disfigurement off of my records to continue my professional life in the medical field.

Last edited:

xylene

legallykmieske said:
I want to know what is the procedure must I follow to exspunge this disfigurement off of my records to continue my professional life in the medical field.
Yeah. Ahh schizophrenia with delusional features is not a job.

You are confusing the word patient with professional. It's easy enought to do I suppose, they both start with the letter P.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">