• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should he do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sweety3918

I have a very good friend (Dan) who lives in SD. He got engaged to this girl (Amber) a month after meeting her, things have slowly went very downhill. Amber even got engaged to another guy 2 months after she was engaged to Dan. Dan wants to kick her out of the appartment, she doesn't pay rent and she is just using him. But every time he tells her to leave she threatens him with either sexual harassment or sexual assault because of an incident that happend 4 months ago (their relationship was still good then, and they were engaged). What happend was, they were laying on the couch together, and he was playing around and put his hand down her pants, she said no but he thought she was playing too, so he didn't stop till she had said no that second time. My question is, if she does take him to court, what is the possibility of somthing happening?

kat1963

Is she on the lease? If not, change the locks, get some trash bags and put her stuff OUT. Have some friends be there when she finally shows up as witnesses. Check state taping laws and if possible, record her acting like a crazy woman. Call the police if she gets ...whoops abusive! Why isn't she living with her new guy? Didn't tell his wife yet eh?

To answer your question, who knows what a judge will do, or even if it would get that far..but timing of evidence is on his side. And sure she could make a report and the police would come by or call to speak with him but it's her word against his..and her actions (new boyfriend) ect. are really going to make her look convincing...NOT. Chances are she's bluffing and I really don't think that would be enough (her say so) to do anything about it (lack of physical evidence). Bet if you check her out she's pulled this little abuse game before. They learn the system, like to use it to their advantage. Tell your friend to count his blessings that he didn't marry this one and heaven forbid have children with IT!

KAT

H

Humble Warrior

Let me get this straight......she is shacking-up with this dude......they are gonna be married......she is doing some other dude on the side, and gonna marry him......dude#1 doesnt know about dude#2.......dude #1 fingers his girl FOUR months ago.
Tell dude#1 that he is a horses ass,and if he believes that she can even think about taking this to court,he deserves to be tortured....mainly for being a wussy.
Let her take this to a lawyer.....he/she will enjoy the laugh.
In the mean time, tell him the foot DOES in fact,fit in the rectum with the proper application of force,and thrust. Boot her ass.

M

marantz

Amber should contact Jerry Springer.....

This would be her chance to get her 15 minutes of fame. She will be the laughing stock of the nation.

I love redneck trailer park trashy wimmin!

S

sweety3918

he kicked her out!

Hey everyone I just wanted to keep you all updated and let you know that Dan did in fact kick amber out last night!

I

Iamsomebody

And Dan who is a little trashy himself...

will drop his pants in a second!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">