• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should i be expecting to happen to me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

corinerin

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?utah.long story short my gun was stoldin out of my mothers closet while i had it ther being stored. it was my brother who took it and loaned it to a buddy that is a felon and he used it in a home invasion. it reported it as missing because i concisered it missing because if i was to go get it which i would if my boyfriend who i am living with was not a restricted person as well. after talking to the detective a couple of times i decide this is not looking good on my end and i couldnt hide the truth. i had nothing what so ever to do with it being taken out of my mothers closet and no permission what so ever for it to be loaned out to a felon. detective says he is not pressing charges because i told the truth. but where it is gong federal FBI then is it out of his hands on this decision or should i be expecting the FBI to come handcuff me for something i had nothing to do with other than file a sort of false report?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">