• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are some examples of "Prohibited Acts"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Iowa

I had seen somebodys name in the district court section of the local newspaper recently, and it said they were charged with a misdemeanor charge of "Prohibited Acts".

Forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question, but what are some examples of Prohibited Acts, what does this mean?

Thanks!
Barry

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Barry_Archer said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa

I had seen somebodys name in the district court section of the local newspaper recently, and it said they were charged with a misdemeanor charge of "Prohibited Acts".

Forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question, but what are some examples of Prohibited Acts, what does this mean?

Thanks!
Barry

My response:

No, it's not a stupid question. Some examples are: 1) having sex with donkeys and, 2) sex with large breed dogs, or 3) sex with your Great Grandmother.

IAAL

Ha! Ha! Haaa!! :D .........I'm serious though, the guy that was charged lives only a few blocks away from me, so yeah, naturally I do wanna know what the charge is about. I looked it up on the net and found about a million different things, and I still don't have a clue.

So I'm asking you very seriously, please tell what are some examples of why someone would be charged with misdemeanor prohibited acts??

Thanks in advance!

Barry

rmet4nzkx

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

No, it's not a stupid question. Some examples are: 1) having sex with donkeys and, 2) sex with large breed dogs, or 3) sex with your Great Grandmother.

IAAL
I kid you not, I once had a client who had done 2 of the above and her GGM was deceased!

To the OP,
Go down to the police department and ask to see the police log, if that doesn't answer your quesitons, go to the court house and check out the case file, these are public record. Check with the newspaper. If that doesn't answer your questions you can ask if there is an investigation and they may, because of your close residence give you some informaiton, otherwise you may have to wait until there is more public informaiton.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Barry_Archer said:
Why can't I get a straight answer on this?

My response:

You DID receive a straight answer. Obviously, you don't understand that your initial question was exceedingly vague and ambiguous; i.e., you may as well have asked, "how long is a string?" The best answer is just above your last post by "rmet4nzkx". You did read that answer, didn't you?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

You DID receive a straight answer. Obviously, you don't understand that your initial question was exceedingly vague and ambiguous; i.e., you may as well have asked, "how long is a string?" The best answer is just above your last post by "rmet4nzkx". You did read that answer, didn't you?

IAAL
Ooops! My mistake, I had seen and read it, but for some odd reason or another, I'd only read the part about his sick, twisted ex client (some people, you just can't reach, ...and then there are others, you just don't wanna reach. lol!) WOW! That's nasty!!

Where he starts off the new paragraph, by saying "To the OP...", I think I may have skipped over this part, because at a glance, it sort of resembles what might be the few short sentences, or often times the brief paragraph that some people use as their signature located at the bottom of their posts.

IAAL - Thanks for pointing that out to me.

rmet4nzkx - Thanks for the information, ...I just might have to do that, given the nature of the alleged crime, and for the simple fact that he lives too damned close to me. Thanks again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">