• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What will happen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

montecar32

What is the name of your state? ohio

About 6 months ago I got hooked on check advances I would write a check out for the amount of the loan and i would borrow against my personal check, well I had 4 of these going at one time because i was in a financial mess, I ended up losing my job and could not pay any of them back, I wrote out 560.00 x8 checks , they called me and threatened prosacution, these checks came back nsf because I closed my bank account, probably not a smart thing ive done, but i did it. What will happen, can I go to jail, or just probation, if I go to jail , for how long will i be sent for. Im a little nervous now, thanks for any info

seniorjudge

Q: What will happen, can I go to jail, or just probation, if I go to jail , for how long will i be sent for.

A: No one can answer those questions because no one can see into the future.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">