• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

whats going to happen???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

handrews

What is the name of your state? MO. but im asking about california
]
my boyfriend just got arrested in california for posession of a deadly wepon, and giving false information to an officer. He also had a warrant for assault with a deadly weapon from 2003. what is the maximum sentence he could receive????

Veronica1228

handrews said:
]
my boyfriend just got arrested in california for posession of a deadly wepon, and giving false information to an officer. He also had a warrant for assault with a deadly weapon from 2003. what is the maximum sentence he could receive????
Wow! He sounds like a real keeper. I hope you're able to hang on to him.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

handrews said:
]

My response:

There is no greater "maximum sentence" than being away from those that your boyfriend loves. Of course, that is completely offset by the fact that your boyfriend will make new "loves" while he's in prison with other men for about 10 years. He can fall in love with Big Bubba!

And, for God's sake - - make SURE you get the keys to his lowrider!!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">