• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When does it stop!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Furiousfamily

State dont matter.

My son was accused of a crime, his ex is an officer for the local law.

She has done many things that are illegal and continues.

In the beginning she began Accessing, Downloading and intercepting his e mail looking for something to incriminate him with. It stopped when she was caught. Provable.

Next she gave permission to have his personal PC searched, not community property. "His" In an attempt to find incrimination evidence against him. Provable.

She, as a witness, Provided false statements in the Police report. Not simple statement type stuff, but provable false statements. And there is no possible way she made a mistake. Provable.

She tried to tamper with a witnesses testimony, had she been called. But was identified as a witness. Provable.

She provided false evidence, Provable.

He pled guilty.

He was then taken into custody, she was called into a back room to watch, while he was cuffed twice. He was treated poorly in the Jail, excessive abuse. After he was booked into jail he was denied the right to make a phone call for over 24 hours and locked down in solitary. When his Attorney called to question what had happend they lied to him and said "he" my son said nothing about it to them and a different officer booked him in then he claimed. However he has a booking receipt that said he was right.

Next, he was excessivly cuffed and again abused. He has letters from other inmates and witnesses to an officer stating it was abuse.

During his sentencing the Judge ordered him to 150 days work release, the Posecutor didnt like that and said something to the effect that the County didnt want him in there jail, for reasons he had discussed with the Judge earlier. So the Judge ordered him to the same under the DOC, the Prosecutor didnt like that either, I dont remember the exact reason. The Judge sentenced him to house arrest, the Prosecutor didnt like that either, so the Judge released him. No the Prosecutor didnt like this either.

The next week he is brought back into Court because the Prosecutor wants him in jail. The Judge wrote a court order to have him screened for work release and return the next morning. Not to take him into custody if he didnt meet, apperently it is customary to take someone into custody if they dont meet.

His Attorney walked him and another client to the jail with two other people, the officers came out and refused to follow the Court order. The Attorney tried to explain that this was a Court order, the officers still refused.

His Attorney told the Judge the next day they refused it, the prosecutor said thats not what happend he just didnt qualify. His Attorney told the Judge there was 4 civilian witnesses The Judge ordered the prosecutor to do an investigation. When the report was received, the information they had was provided by his ex to cover up there actions, none of it came from the employer or him.

The information that was provided was false and misleading and intended to disqualify him for malicious reasons.

When the Judge reviewed it, he couldn't find anything to establish the reasons to the written policies. He ordered that a higher rep. from the Dept. come explain the reasons, thinking there was an unwritten "common sense" policy to disqualify him.

When he appeared there was about 10 officers lining the center isle of the Court room for no reason, and his ex. The only ones not in attendence were the Officers who refused the Court order and the wrote the report. Not a single reason could be supported. It was personal reasons that disqualified him. My personal thought "work release + Job = Restiution" or "No work release - job - restitution = Prison"

It cost me personally approx. 1,500.00 to pay for evidence to prove that the information was false.

The ruling by the Judge was he met the requirements and it was all due to inside influence, and suggested that he seek a jail in another County to do work release. When he did, the cost for him was excessive $50.00 per day plus normal charge for out of county. He could not afford this, so he was released again.

My question is what can be done to stop her actions? They are and were illegal. Obviously I.A. is out since it is obvious that she is receiving support.

And how can I recover the money I had to shell out to defend a sensless hearing.

M

michael parks

He probably should have been a better husband.I think It's obvious he was a jerk,or was abusive toward her, or else no woman goes to this extant to harm someone.

Maybe he should apologize for his terribe behavior towards her. Does he owe her any money? Hmmmmmm?

Last edited:
A

A.J.HASEK

MIKE PARK
i can only wish something like this happens to you what a dumd ass response you sound to me like one of those people that sterio type all women as adused when they are responsible for 50 percent of all DV

FURIOUS
about the same thing happened to my when i got divorced my x had a lady deputy friend start sending me harrassing e-mails and following me then made some trumped up charges against me and then raided my storage looking for drugs her and her buddies tore up my son's and mine belongings then started sending e-mails to me stating she would plant stuff on me.what did i do i went to internal affairs and brought all my proof 3 months later 3 deputies repermanded and the lady deputy is now flipping burgers GO SEE INTERNAL AFFAIRS WITH YOUR PROOF THEY DO NOT LIKE BAD COPS

Beth3

You haven't said what your son pled guility to and was convicted of. He made a voluntary guilty plea to some criminal offense.

What does your son's attorney say about all this? Seems like he would be your best source of legal advice on the harassment you describe.

F

Furiousfamily

Answers

To answer some of the questions.

1. He was never abusive to her in anyway. There marital problems were a result of her job. They had a long time marrage.

2. Cant go to IA because they are supporting her.

3. What he pled guilty to? Why does that matter? she was ony a witness, it wasnt against her. Is that saying depending on the crime, makes it OK to commit criminal acts against him?

4. I will note what he pled guilty to was 6 years ago and is being prosecuted now. It was not violent either.

3. His Attorney, his job is to defend him, when this stuff happens he defends him!

How about the simple a woman scorn concept.

My questions were a) How to stop it when her shift is participating and covering it up. and b) How do I recover my money?

Last edited:
A

A.J.HASEK

so you have went to AI?
you filed a report with them?

if not dont whine

A

amc822

What did he do that the statute of limitations didn't run out after 6 years? I live where the cops are so bad the Dept. of Justice is investigating them. My friend was married to an abusive cop and he got away with everything. I don't know what your son can do other than move far away. You can sue in small claims court for the $1500.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">