• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where can i go to find the ordinance... (liquor/business related)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DGreen

California.

I need a link to the ordinance that states it is illegal for a minor to sell alcohol.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

DGreen said:
California.

"I need a link to the ordinance that states it is illegal for a minor to sell alcohol."

=========================================

My response:

Q. 80. May an off-sale* licensee hire minors or use the services of a person under 18 years of age for the sale of alcoholic beverages?

A. Yes, if the person under 18 years of age is under the continuous supervision of a person 21 years of age or older. (Business & Professions Code section 25663)

* "Off-Sale" means any establishment; e.g., a liquor store, where alcoholic beverages are sold, and taken out of the store for consumption - - as opposed to a restaurant where alcoholic beverages are meant to be consumed on-premises.

See the above, and many other answered questions, at the following site - -

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]http://www.abc.ca.gov/questions.html

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">