• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where is FKNA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Ben Dover

My friend FKNA asked me to make two posts on his behalf. This is the second of the two. There have been questions as to where FKNA has gone to. He has been banned from posting at this site. If you want to know why, ask either HomeGuru, I AM ALWAYS LIABLE or the board moderator.

He also says he will not be back as FKNA or any other handle. He had a specific question in regards to this site and that question was answered last week.

Please do not ask me any questions. I made these posts as a favor to FKNA and I will not be back on.

S

sadnblue

that is a shame, because i feel like he provided very valuable information. i went back and read alot of his previous post and i felt very good about the information and insight that he gave me to my post. He and calatty are about the best on the board:(

Many of us enjoyed the sparring sessions with FKNA, IAAL, HomeGuru. It was sort of like getting Jerry Springer and Judge Judy combined into one format.

I'll miss the entertainment. Sigh........the hammer fell.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">