• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the whole thing seems wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dale24

What is the name of your state? arizona
was 17 when accident happened. Single mom, no money, public defender asked to be removed from my case and judge denied it? Plea was made without defendents consulting. charged as an adult major restitution,100,000??? Due to probation violation (couldn't pay restitution) same public defender has my case? REquested over phone with public defenders office new council and said denied. No documentation. How do I get this kid proper representation and his original case reevaluated??
His court appointed lawyer is one of the biggest criminal defense attorneys in arizona. Can his record of public defending reflect different? Help. System has not done this child justice? When public defender was called at his office on next step of what we should do they said he doesn't visit public appointed cases he sees them right before they walk in court? The lawyers have had his fate sign sealed and agreed on before he even got a chance.

please someone help

HomeGuru

dale24 said:
What is the name of your state? arizona
was 17 when accident happened. Single mom, no money, public defender asked to be removed from my case and judge denied it? Plea was made without defendents consulting. charged as an adult major restitution,100,000??? Due to probation violation (couldn't pay restitution) same public defender has my case? REquested over phone with public defenders office new council and said denied. No documentation. How do I get this kid proper representation and his original case reevaluated??
His court appointed lawyer is one of the biggest criminal defense attorneys in arizona. Can his record of public defending reflect different? Help. System has not done this child justice? When public defender was called at his office on next step of what we should do they said he doesn't visit public appointed cases he sees them right before they walk in court? The lawyers have had his fate sign sealed and agreed on before he even got a chance.

please someone help
**A: very confusing post. Who are you in this case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">