• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why do they always let him go?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PMSanchez

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

OK, here is the deal. My g/f's mother has a boyfriend got arrested on Monday when my g/f called the cops on him for comming home and starting a bunch of crap after a weekend of being gone (smoking crack). He had a stolen gun hidden in his closet which my g/f informed the cops about. He is a convicted felon, fugitive from North Carolina and has been on probation for awhile now. Well he got out of jail on Tuesday morning, they only charged him with something like tax accessory or whatever that is. Why is my question? He was also arrested earlier this year, twice, for domestic violence. Why do they keep letting him go? Do they not even check to see if he is wanted anywhere else? Isn't it illegal for ex-cons to posses a firearm, especially a stolen unmarked one? WTF is wrong with the legal system here? This guys should rott in jail in my honest opinion, he is a pathetic excuse for a human being, but seems to have a horseshoe stuck up his @**.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">