• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why was I deleted?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bb_wolfe

What is the name of your state? USA

Why was bb_wolfe deleted? I don't recall posting anything wrong?

Any info? IAAL or HGuru?

I'm honestly not sure what I did to get banned?

H

hexeliebe

Maybe IAAL didn't like the granny panties you wore?

You're not a redhead?

You bit me in the ass once (o.k. I deserved it, but OUCH!!!)

Really?

Hell if I know. Missed sparring with you :D

bb_wolfe

hexeliebe said:
Maybe IAAL didn't like the granny panties you wore?

You're not a redhead?

You bit me in the ass once (o.k. I deserved it, but OUCH!!!)

Really?

Hell if I know. Missed sparring with you :D
First of all you guys, they weren't panties, it was a THONG, get it right.

Second, your ass ASKED me to bite it. ('I have witnesses, ya'll don't know me, shuuut up, shuuut up, ya'll don't know me [jerry, jerry, jerry]')

I appreciate the post anywho.

Any idea who the admin for this site is?

HomeGuru

bb_wolfe said:
What is the name of your state? USA

Why was bb_wolfe deleted? I don't recall posting anything wrong?

Any info? IAAL or HGuru?

I'm honestly not sure what I did to get banned?
**A: you're not deleted as you're still here.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I had nothing to do with it, BB. I can only surmise that it was an unfortunate glitch in the "V.Bulletin" software. Sometimes, that happens.

Anyway, Mary, our Forum Administrator and Moderator, has flown the coop for the holiday. She'll be back next week.

In the meantime, she has left me in charge with strict orders to watch Hexy, HomeGuru, Jeter, JetX, and a few other malcontents.

God save us.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

I'm being watched?

Oh goody, now I can try out those new leather overalls I've been dying to prance around it :D

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I had nothing to do with it, BB. I can only surmise that it was an unfortunate glitch in the "V.Bulletin" software. Sometimes, that happens.

Anyway, Mary, our Forum Administrator and Moderator, has flown the coop for the holiday. She'll be back next week.

In the meantime, she has left me in charge with strict orders to watch Hexy, HomeGuru, Jeter, JetX, and a few other malcontents.

God save us.

IAAL
**A: analogy- the fox guarding the henhouse.

Jeter

Are you kidding, HG? It's like a fiancee letting her guy go to Vegas for his bachelor party as long as there are no strippers! (I only had to edit this about 4 times, I'll be ok)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">