• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wife held accountable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

denisewilliamsr

What is the name of your state? Florida Can my daughter be punished by law if she allows her husband to drive her car while taking their child to daycare and he is pulled over by the police? This would be his second offense with driving without a license. What would his penalty be?

fairisfair

What is the name of your state? Florida Can my daughter be punished by law if she allows her husband to drive her car while taking their child to daycare and he is pulled over by the police? This would be his second offense with driving without a license. What would his penalty be?
It is a crime in the state of Florida to allow an unlicensed person to operate your vehicle.

She could go to jail, or be fined.

http://www.floridatrafficclasses.com/dhch2.php

I direct your attention to the section titled other offenses.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Also she could find CPS called and end up with dealing with them due to child endangering and/or child abuse for allowing a known unlicensed illegal driver drive the children. She would end up with a case plan and have to learn how to be a good parent. She may even be criminally charged with child endangerment for allowing this to happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">