• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wife's car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

ktemplin07

a while back i had a fight with my wife. she left me that night, and i was angry at her, and shot some windows out of her car that she left at our house. my wifes name is on the title along with her mothers. i think her mothers name is first. i made payments on this car a few times while we were married. anyway her mother filed tampering charges on me and the state pick them up also. i also had keys to this car at that time. so if i was making payments on this car, had keys to it, and was drunk when this happened can the make these charges stick. if not what can i do. this happened in the state of missouri. she also owned this before we were married.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

No, they can't make it "Stick". They just arrested you because they had nothing better to do.

Did you ever see the movie, "Deliverance" ? If you decide to see it, pay attention to the young kid playing the banjo. He looks just like you - - missing a chromosome.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">