• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will I be arrested?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

citychick2144

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

In anger I created a flier about person x complete with his photo and address and said he was an accused pedofile and pervert. a monster. I left several copies at various locations in his neighborhood. He teaches in a catholic school.

Today A Detective called me to say he filed a complain against me. He thinks I am the person doing this and she asked me if I knew anything about it. Of course I said no.

She said she would investigate and get back to me.

I have been informed that I cannot be arrested for slander. It is a civil action, not a criminal action. What about libel?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

citychick2144

Question

Please remove the question "Will I be arrested" . Please take it off for the world to see.

What must I do to have you remove this?????:eek::mad::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">