• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will i get arrested when goin to court for driving on suspended license?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tcoll321

i need to pay off an old driving on a suspended license ticket and i need to know if i need to get an attorney or not. i do have an active warrant for my arrest from not paying that ticket. the ticket is about 3 years old!! can they arrest me if i go into court to try and get rid of this ticket??? anyone please help. it is in sedgwick county, kansas.

thanks for any help you may provide

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

I have heard of individuals with outstanding warrants based on DMV violations going to court and being arrested. The situation then turns into one of having to now clear both the arrest, the warrant and the old ticket.

Get a lawyer and see what can be done.

Try attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">