• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will my fiancee do more time ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ruthaspellman

My fiancee was recently picked up on a warrant for revoked sentences. IE : attempt robbery and robbery b and c felonys. He did five years but failed to do house arrest. He does have a bond. What can we expect.

quincy

My fiancee was recently picked up on a warrant for revoked sentences. IE : attempt robbery and robbery b and c felonys. He did five years but failed to do house arrest. He does have a bond. What can we expect.
What is the name of your state, Ruthaspellman?

What can your fiancé expect? That is a good question for him to ask his attorney. If he doesn't yet have an attorney, he would be well advised to get one.

Ruthaspellman

We live in indiana and he doesnt as of yet have an attorney. Waiting for public defender. Thats why im asking for this advice

quincy

We live in indiana and he doesnt as of yet have an attorney. Waiting for public defender. Thats why im asking for this advice
Your fiancé should wait to see what his public defender has to say but, as a guess, I would say that he is looking at more jail time. I would not, in other words, plan any wedding for the near future.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">