• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Worthless Checks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pebbles10

I got into some trouble with writting worthless checks. I went and paid off all the worthless checks and the State Attorney fees and the State Attorney still will not drop the charges. What will happen to me in court because of this. I have this affective dissorder which there is a compulsive dissorder in there and a few other things that I take medication for but I kinda got into trouble anyway and don't know what to do know. I went to jail for these checks too. I dont understand why I am still being charged with them. Help please.

S

sflaw

You should really get a lawyer to represent you. Are you being charged for the same checks that you wrote and caused you to end up in jail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">