• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong deductions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Suehelp2005

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?NY

Question: I negotiated with my prior boss to have the company pay more money towards my medical plan. However, there was no written agreement. He never did anything in writing. Now I no longer work there and he is stating that he would put in a criminal complaint if I didn't send him in the money by a certain date. I requested to him to send to me what my deductions should have been. His response was : If I came in with the amount owed to the company then he would give me a week-by-week break down of what my medical deductions were and what they should have been. Otherwise he wasn't letting see the break down and he would put in a criminal complain. Needless to say I was the bookkeeper, but he did do alot of things via verbal only. We had other employees he added an extra week vacation etc..

I did offer to reimburse if my deductions weren't correct but I wanted to view it before.

Please let me know what I need to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">