• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful accusations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nikon

One day at lunch, I went out with a few friends to a designated spot 1000 feet from the school, where you're alowd to smoke. All of a sudden 2 undercover cops pull up. They spot a cigarette on the floor, about a meter away from me. They call me over to the car and write me a civil citation for the cigarette on the floor. The thing is that I wasn't smoking. Now I need some advice on what to do. I also think that it is a racist thing, because I was the only African American there. But if you have any advice for me please e-mail me or reply to this.

*nikon*

[email protected]

in Michigan i have seen where it doesn't make any difference if it is alcohol or smokes but if you are in a group and even if you are not smoking or drinking and someone else is everyone underage gets a mip just for being there. so i am asking are you of age, could that of made a difference or was this just littering?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">