• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mystyque

What is the name of your state? Massachussettes
I worked for a corperate company .and I was suspended and then fired with out ever being told .where I worked everyone rang on everyones register my name would be signed on wether or not I was at work.I revieved a court papaer to go to an arraingment this month for charges of larsony over 250.00 .I did nothing but what ever some one did steal money or products is on my name so Im to take the blame for it.I have no job and no money to hire a lawyer I been searching for low cost/pro-bono lawyers in my area and have found none.how can they charge some one with a crime when you didnt do anything?all they have is my name signed on at the times this stuff happened.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This does not remotely qualify as a wrongful termination.

Despite what a great many people seem to believe, a wrongful termination does not mean one that is unjust, unfair, unexpected, based on incorrect or inaccurate information, or even, in the large majority of cases, a violation of company policy. In order to qualify as a wrongful termination, it has to have been ILLEGAL to fire you for the reason that they did.

Nothing whatsoever makes it illegal to fire someone for suspicion of misconduct, regardless of whether or not you are actually guilty of what they believe you to have done.

M

mystyque

excuse me .I should of worded it diffrently. I am being accused of something I did not do.due to how the place ran everyone working on everyone's register.there are dates and times of things that took place while I was off duty.my question wasnt about being terminated it was about this.

HomeGuru

mystyque said:
excuse me .I should of worded it diffrently. I am being accused of something I did not do.due to how the place ran everyone working on everyone's register.there are dates and times of things that took place while I was off duty.my question wasnt about being terminated it was about this.
**A: oh, in that case, this is not the venue for searching for a pro bono lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">