• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Yet more crap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Florida

Please tell me what this is if you can...I may need someone's help and I can give you a link to look at some court docs if you can tell me what is going on.

but other than that here is the next BIG jargon

X/JITA JUDICIAL INFORMATION TRAFFIC ARRAIGNMENT DEF IS PARTEN ROBERT M 6215293 LEGACY CASE NUMBER: 62152937132766 ARRAIGNMENT WAIVED: NOLLE PROS: D6 DATE: DATE: 052002 JUDGE: CUNINGHAM COURT: KK ATTORNEY: TEMP PD PD APPT: VIOLATION BUREAU: DEFENDANT PRES: Y ADVISED OF RIGHTS: Y WRITTEN PLEA: PLEA: NG ADJUDICATION: CASE DISMISSED: PROOF LIC/INSP: ORDER PROBABLE CAUSE PTI DATE: BOOK: PAGE: AFFIDAVIT: PSI Date: COMMENTS: BOND $10 �

FlyingRon

Hard to tell but it looks like you were charged with failure to have a license or inspection and you showed up and provided that you did have those things and they declined to prosecute.

You want to give us a hint as to what really is going on?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? Florida

Please tell me what this is if you can...I may need someone's help and I can give you a link to look at some court docs if you can tell me what is going on.

but other than that here is the next BIG jargon

X/JITA JUDICIAL INFORMATION TRAFFIC ARRAIGNMENT DEF IS PARTEN ROBERT M 6215293 LEGACY CASE NUMBER: 62152937132766 ARRAIGNMENT WAIVED: NOLLE PROS: D6 DATE: DATE: 052002 JUDGE: CUNINGHAM COURT: KK ATTORNEY: TEMP PD PD APPT: VIOLATION BUREAU: DEFENDANT PRES: Y ADVISED OF RIGHTS: Y WRITTEN PLEA: PLEA: NG ADJUDICATION: CASE DISMISSED: PROOF LIC/INSP: ORDER PROBABLE CAUSE PTI DATE: BOOK: PAGE: AFFIDAVIT: PSI Date: COMMENTS: BOND $10 �
**A: why not tell the whole story.

HomeGuru

I told the story elsewhere on this site...I just don't feel like telling it all over again in words, but I guess I have nothing to lose so here we go.

Go to this link:

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_cpty.cp_personcase_setup_idx

For Last name: Parten

For First Name: Robert

For Middle Initial: M

At the bottom there is a drop down box called: Case Type

Select: TC for Traffic Criminal....now there is the story.
**A: ok, I'm bored already.

Bored....they are simple instructions...I cannot link you directly to the information, I wish I could so that I can make it easier but I just can't

What more do you want to know?

I just gave you my entire information to lookup!

I explained in a different thread that up until recently I discovered I had warrants, some date back to 2001, when I was 15!

I had several times been in a JDC when I had traffic court, they refused to take me to court.....therefore resulting in a FTA.

When I was committed to a Level 6 program in the State of Florida, I asked them EVERY DAY about my traffic charges, they said everything was taken care of! I assumed it was because I was released!

So I have basically lived my life normally and now I got back in a Background check that I have 7 warrants, but if you were to look at some of the cases, they contain the information I pasted earlier in this thread.

Does this help shine some light on the subject?

I am sure that is the best idea :rolleyes:

I am trying to gather all my ducks in a row before I decide to take care of this...I contacted an Attorney so maybe I can clear this up, I just hate waiting for tomorrow.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">