• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st Ammendment Rights Violated By Police Officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

super00011

Hey guys,

Im new to here but I figured Id post something to see what everyone thinks. So I was out and about recently and was walking to my car in a city (wont say where) and I was using the cross walk on the corner of the street when a black car nearly hits me. Startled by the whole ordeal, i said "Way to almost hit me @*!@#(@". As soon as I said that, the car slammed on its brakes and two cops came flying out yelling and hollaring. And there I thought, Just great, How lucky am I? I was totally coperative and answered all of his questions, but almost immediately the driver began writing the ticket, which turned out to be disorderly conduct for my remark (which was in reaction to almost getting hit.. on a crosswalk). 1st Ammendment violation? What do you guys think? Hire a lawyer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">