• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Access to Superior Court financial records?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deadestdai

Forgive my lack of knowledge of where to post this question as I really was unsure which forum it belongs. Government law seemed the most apt area.

My question is in regard to the records of a California Superior Courthouse' spending and budget information - some sort of account summary if you will - and whether a member of the public would have access to them in the same way as a Criminal or Civil court record? After all, as much as a public employee's personal financial details (Job title, pay rate, etc.) are available on request, wouldn't that mean in the same vein of though that a Courthouse funded by the public's taxes similarly be available upon request?

Oh and I am aiming to access records for the current year, not previous or past fiscal years.

Thanks in advance for any help that is offered.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">