• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Addendum to original message

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Curtis Brown

My doctor is a not highly respected doctor he has had many complaints and has a very low rating I do not necessarily believe everything he told me.

quincy

My doctor is a not highly respected doctor he has had many complaints and has a very low rating I do not necessarily believe everything he told me.
The best way to add to an original message is to not delete the original message.

I guess if your doctor is not highly respected, though, you are probably smart to not believe all that he tells you. I recommend you seek out another doctor whom you can trust.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I have resubmitted my original post,sorry.
I suspect that your original post may have had links or some specific key words that caused it to be referred to the moderator for approval. There still is no "original post". When/if it does appear, then I would suggest that you add your concerns about the doctor to that post/thread.

quincy

I have also added the concerns that I have about my doctors veracity
I contacted the moderator for you, Curtis Brown. The moderator will look into the problems you are having with some of your posts not showing up.

If you used the real names of people or entities in your posts, by the way, these tend to get reported for editing and, on occasion, the posts will be deleted.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
This would appear to be an issue that should not be addressed in this forum.

Of course, the missing original post may alter my perception.

quincy

This would appear to be an issue that should not be addressed in this forum.

Of course, the missing original post may alter my perception.
The posts that Curtis says are missing are not being edited for content. It appears they were deleted.

Whenever someone has a complaint about an identified or identifiable individual, a public forum is not the best place to voice the complaint. It is a good way to get sued for defamation - and, in fact, posters to this forum have had their posts used to support defamation claims in the past.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">