• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dead Docket, Deferred Case in Fulton County by Judge Thelma Wyatt Cummings Moore

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blkbarbie

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Fulton County, Georgia

My case was dead docket. I was charged with four counts felony aggravated assaults and one count aggravated battery on February 2, 2006, in East Point, Georgia. My case was placed on dead docket on December 17, 2007 before the honorable, judge Thelma Wayette-Cummings-Moore in the Superior Court, in Atlanta, Georgia. On my background check the disposition read as followed: DEAD DOCKET ( 2007-12-17; Deferred). What does that mean. How can I get this removed from my record?

mlane58

Dead docket is a procedural device by which the prosecution of your case is postponed indefinitely but may be reinstated any time at the pleasure of the court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">