• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Government Contracting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LynnKelley

This is more a question which I think would constitute fraud. A contract is currently underway which had a change in project manager; the former project manager having taken a position with a different contrator. However, a prime stakeholder and decision maker has maintained contact with the former project manager and so this former project manager regularly receives updates on the status of the project and has given her input to the stakeholder even though the former project manager is not supposed to be involved with the project.

The contract is, or will be, up for recompete in a few months. The former project manager has made no secret of recieving updates from the stakeholder and has said she intends to get her new company to compete for the new contract. If I am not mistaken, the relationship maintained between the stakeholder and the former PM would be considered unfair advantage in a contract re-compete bid.

Is this true?

Thanks

quincy

This is more a question which I think would constitute fraud. A contract is currently underway which had a change in project manager; the former project manager having taken a position with a different contrator. However, a prime stakeholder and decision maker has maintained contact with the former project manager and so this former project manager regularly receives updates on the status of the project and has given her input to the stakeholder even though the former project manager is not supposed to be involved with the project.

The contract is, or will be, up for recompete in a few months. The former project manager has made no secret of recieving updates from the stakeholder and has said she intends to get her new company to compete for the new contract. If I am not mistaken, the relationship maintained between the stakeholder and the former PM would be considered unfair advantage in a contract re-compete bid.

Is this true?

Thanks
What is the name of your state, LynneKelly?

Is your question regarding a local, state or federal government contract?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">