• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Government forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

Is there an Indiana law to require a government agency to post on their forms what agency the form is from?
To be honest I have no idea if there is an actually law or not...but nearly all of them post their forms online somewhere on in.gov

topofhead

To be honest I have no idea if there is an actually law or not...but nearly all of them post their forms online somewhere on in.gov
I have a repair order from the owner and he told me what agency we were dealing with but there is not any information on this form what agency it was from. On the form there was written in the address of the place the work is to be done, the owner of the place and the inspector name and date. That is it. I have pull permits before on this address from the local government some years back. It could have been one of two agencies but to find out it was not any of those but another government agency outside of the local government area.

I told the owner before I started, if this was that agency I would not do the repairs because I’m not license to work in that government agency area.

If their agency name was at the top of the form I would have run away from that job. I knew I was to call and have my work check, so why would I do this work where I need to have their license?

I know it is not but it feels like entrapment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">