• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interpretation of UK Water Act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EnglishBloke

OK - throw me out if you want - but I am blue in the face arguing this point over here and need some clarity, so please acept my apologies for butting in. Answers I have received so far always lack a proper legal argument, whereas I want to explore the letter of the law.

What I require is interpretation, but done properly, ie set out in a way that could in theory be presented in a court by either party. I was just wondering, before going any further, if anyone would be prepared to to a bit of analysis of the legislation in question?

Anyway, sorry again if I have been a nuisance. Take care all.

Proserpina

OK - throw me out if you want - but I am blue in the face arguing this point over here and need some clarity, so please acept my apologies for butting in. Answers I have received so far always lack a proper legal argument, whereas I want to explore the letter of the law.

What I require is interpretation, but done properly, ie set out in a way that could in theory be presented in a court by either party. I was just wondering, before going any further, if anyone would be prepared to to a bit of analysis of the legislation in question?

Anyway, sorry again if I have been a nuisance. Take care all.

US law only please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">