• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Leaving Canada but wanting to return without Penalty???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HELP_CANADIAN

My husband and I have Canadian Citizens but plan to go back to Asia to start working there. IF we decide to come back, i heard there will be Tax penalties and so forth. Is there something we can do or sign to show we no longer benefit from their health plan and whatever it is they are making us pay? I just don't want to return to Canada to retire and have to have this huge tax payment and penalties for us. What is it we need to file or fill out? :confused:

sandyclaus

My husband and I have Canadian Citizens but plan to go back to Asia to start working there. IF we decide to come back, i heard there will be Tax penalties and so forth. Is there something we can do or sign to show we no longer benefit from their health plan and whatever it is they are making us pay? I just don't want to return to Canada to retire and have to have this huge tax payment and penalties for us. What is it we need to file or fill out? :confused:
Did you happen to miss that initial question (the one you decided to delete) asking for your state and saying "US LAW ONLY"?

That means we do not do Canadian law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">