• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is my identity false???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

masokova

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

My original Birth Certificate has me listed as Baby Boy ( no middle name ) Smith. My Amended Birth Certificate has me listed as Micheal ( no middle name ) Johnson. All my adult life I have been conducting business with an I.D. and Social Security Number with the name Micheal Smith-Johnson. I stand with the impression that my name is Micheal Johnson in accordance with the basic legal documentation required for authentification of citizenship and the honored legal procedure of amendment in this regard. The citizen whom I represent is Micheal Johnson by amendment, having originally been Baby Boy Smith.

Is this impression correct and if so, can I successfully go to a court, present the Judge with my Original and Amended Birth Certificates, declare that "I", MIcheal Johnson (in accordance with my Amended Birth Certificate) have not recieved a Social Security Number or I.D. and subsequently recieve them???

Thank you for responding.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

My original Birth Certificate has me listed as Baby Boy ( no middle name ) Smith. My Amended Birth Certificate has me listed as Micheal ( no middle name ) Johnson. All my adult life I have been conducting business with an I.D. and Social Security Number with the name Micheal Smith-Johnson. I stand with the impression that my name is Micheal Johnson in accordance with the basic legal documentation required for authentification of citizenship and the honored legal procedure of amendment in this regard. The citizen whom I represent is Micheal Johnson by amendment, having originally been Baby Boy Smith.

Is this impression correct and if so, can I successfully go to a court, present the Judge with my Original and Amended Birth Certificates, declare that "I", MIcheal Johnson (in accordance with my Amended Birth Certificate) have not recieved a Social Security Number or I.D. and subsequently recieve them???

Thank you for responding.
Nope, because you HAVE received one. Why do you want to play that game?

justalayman

All my adult life I have been conducting business with an I.D. and Social Security Number with the name Micheal Smith-Johnson.
so, you have been lying to the SS folks all your adult life? You fraudulently obtained a SS card?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">