• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Postal Service Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

desdraftlit

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Minnesota

My apartment complex refuses to let anyone get their packages from the office. It is not a national holiday or a weekend.

They say they are doing "computer training" today and will not let anyone in. I need my packages for work and it is hindering me from doing my job. If I get fired because they won't let me get my packages what the heck do I do?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

My apartment complex refuses to let anyone get their packages from the office. It is not a national holiday or a weekend.

They say they are doing "computer training" today and will not let anyone in. I need my packages for work and it is hindering me from doing my job. If I get fired because they won't let me get my packages what the heck do I do?
Come back tomorrow. In the future, don't have packages delivered to "the office"

Antigone*

Why aren't your packages delivered to your door? You could always wait for the mailman to arrive and get the packages yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">