• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recording of conversations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tybalt

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

In light of a recent meeting between myself and my Case Workers, the subject led to things that were said and were not said. Essentially in the end, topics discussed at a prior meeting were dismissed at the next meeting as having never occured or being discussed.

I am curious as to what "specific" Laws in the sate of Pennsylvania will or will not allow me to record these meetings between these persons and myself, and in a manner that could potentially make them admissable in courts as I am certian their stories and their "notes" as to what conversations took place have had some detremental discrepencies within the past of my case.

It becomes quite frustrating when you discuss a specific plan with the indivuals whom control your life, and the issues discussed constantly change and set things back more so than nessicary.

Thanks for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">