• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

returning to US

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wingspan

What is the name of your state?fl I am returning to the US after work contract finished. I have probation violation in florida and arrest warrant out. Will I be detained or does that only apply to federal probation violations? Thanks. wings

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wingspan said:
What is the name of your state?fl I am returning to the US after work contract finished. I have probation violation in florida and arrest warrant out. Will I be detained or does that only apply to federal probation violations? Thanks. wings

My response:

How many times are you going to ask this same question? Will you stop when we tell you what you want to hear?

Okay, you can return and the United States will take you back with loving arms. How's that?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">