• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SBA Equipment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chimchim123

I have rented a building that houses the equipment of a company that is out of business but the SBA has a lien on it. For the last six months I have tried to get an answer from them on what they want to do with the equipment, I need to get it moved out so I can operate. I have gotten no response from them. What are my optionsWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

chimchim123

I have rented a building that houses the equipment of a company that is out of business but the SBA has a lien on it. For the last six months I have tried to get an answer from them( the SBA ) on what they want to do with the equipment, I need to get it moved out so I can operate. I have gotten no response from them. What are my options What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Indiana

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">