• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Travel..?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bcrary3

Okay, I have no clue as to where this would best be asked.

So, I am assuming that this would be on a federal level.

This summer (July) I plan to go to Uganda with a group of business partners, now typically when you leave to go to third world nations you typically should have vaccines/inoculations for their illnesses they have over there that your immune system would not be use to.

I am very much against any kind of vaccine or having anything injected into me. I am curious to know is there any kind of law mandating me to have this done prior to leaving?

quincy

Okay, I have no clue as to where this would best be asked.

So, I am assuming that this would be on a federal level.

This summer (July) I plan to go to Uganda with a group of business partners, now typically when you leave to go to third world nations you typically should have vaccines/inoculations for their illnesses they have over there that your immune system would not be use to.

I am very much against any kind of vaccine or having anything injected into me. I am curious to know is there any kind of law mandating me to have this done prior to leaving?
Go to http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country.html and enter "Uganda."

A Yellow Fever vaccination is required for entry.

"Business partners?" I thought you were a 16 year old high school student?

Bcrary3

Go to http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/country.html and enter "Uganda."

A Yellow Fever vaccination is required for entry.

"Business partners?" I thought you were a 16 year old high school student?
Who is also the owner of Crary Photography. They were more like investors really. We recently set up a partnership with their business; a local NFP group that sells jewelry made in Uganda to pay for medical supplies. :)

And since I have a little bit of a business-y background they've asked me to go over there with a group of students from the area to set up a community library.

quincy

Who is also the owner of Crary Photography. They were more like investors really. We recently set up a partnership with their business; a local NFP group that sells jewelry made in Uganda to pay for medical supplies. :)

And since I have a little bit of a business-y background they've asked me to go over there with a group of students from the area to set up a community library.
Nice. You impress me more and more, Bcrary3. :)

If you are able to handle the vaccination, you will find that Uganda is a great place to grow your portfolio.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">