• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unemployment contribution return

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
Nyrree, you can add your legal question or concern about the "unemployment contribution return" by using the edit post feature found at the bottom of your original post, or you can "reply to thread" and add your question or concern that way.

If you previewed your post prior to submitting it, this sometimes will delete a post's content (for some reason). I imagine that is what happened to your post.

quincy

... If you previewed your post prior to submitting it, this sometimes will delete a post's content (for some reason). I imagine that is what happened to your post.
What I have quoted above of my earlier post is no longer valid. The problem with the preview post feature on this site was corrected so posts should no longer have content deleted upon submission.*

You can add your question, and clarify "contribution" (did you mean "compensation?"), by using the methods outlined previously.

*Yay! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">