• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Veterans Benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eRetriever

California:

I read a colom about consistancy of Veterans benefits from county to county. When I informed my Veteran Council about the loss of $500 monthly from the hospital's "Fee Basis" program I only got blank stares, even from the Service Officer who wrote the artical.

I relocated from Madera County to San Diego county in year 2000. The Veteran Hospital in San Diego simply took away this benefit which I enjoyed for years in Madera county. Doesn't it appear obvious that because consistancy in Veterans Federal benefits was violated, that the origonal benefit be reinstated & retro payment since changing location be awarded?

Federal benefits by default should in my mind be consistant, not regulated by a hospitals policy nor by the whim of a clerk.

Thank You,
[email protected]

PLEASE: Refer this to an interested party, and feel free to write to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">