• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident at college

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NeedHelp39

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas

Hello everyone, I need some advice, currently I'm student at culinary college and i was in class and i was putting my knife away and i end up cutting myself with it, i had to go to the Er to get some stitches but i don't have health insurance and i don't have job right now. I'm not from the usa so i don't really know what to do

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas

Hello everyone, I need some advice, currently I'm student at culinary college and i was in class and i was putting my knife away and i end up cutting myself with it, i had to go to the Er to get some stitches but i don't have health insurance and i don't have job right now. I'm not from the usa so i don't really know what to do
The school is not going to pay for you cutting yourself.

davew128

All US residents are supposed to have health insurance....its only been front page news for 5 years now....:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">