• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Birth injury statue of limitations running out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tommymommy2009

My son has cerebral palsy diagnosed at 3 1/2 suffered bradycatdia no c-section was performed , we had problems with heartbeat several times through out labor. After 4 mins of no oxygen nurse calls dr he is at home, he shows up says time to deliver I was so numb from ephidural I dont know if I was even pushing. Dr used kiwi vaccum without me knowing, my son had a cephlahematoma that lasted for almost 2 months he was purple and blue and did not cry at first. Nurse wanted to take baby to nursery Dr said 'No that baby is fine' , 48 hours later we were ready to leave I asked nurse when could we leave. She went to check and comes back takea baby and said your not going anywhere , takes him to NICU. Finally a hour later I find out he needs antibiotics for possible sepsis infection. I know in my soul that they neglected to deliver him sooner which caused him to have mild cp and because of late diagnoses he didnt get theraphy sooner and now struggles with fine motor skills, low self esteem and no confidence. Please help time is running out and its not fair that this has been inflicted upon him and has forever changed his life. Desperatly seeking help

Just Blue

My son has cerebral palsy diagnosed at 3 1/2 suffered bradycatdia no c-section was performed , we had problems with heartbeat several times through out labor. After 4 mins of no oxygen nurse calls dr he is at home, he shows up says time to deliver I was so numb from ephidural I dont know if I was even pushing. Dr used kiwi vaccum without me knowing, my son had a cephlahematoma that lasted for almost 2 months he was purple and blue and did not cry at first. Nurse wanted to take baby to nursery Dr said 'No that baby is fine' , 48 hours later we were ready to leave I asked nurse when could we leave. She went to check and comes back takea baby and said your not going anywhere , takes him to NICU. Finally a hour later I find out he needs antibiotics for possible sepsis infection. I know in my soul that they neglected to deliver him sooner which caused him to have mild cp and because of late diagnoses he didnt get theraphy sooner and now struggles with fine motor skills, low self esteem and no confidence. Please help time is running out and its not fair that this has been inflicted upon him and has forever changed his life. Desperatly seeking help
I would suggest you take the medical records to a Med/Mal Attorney. This is not an issues any volunteers can assist you with.

Hopefully your child is receiving all the help and assistance he needs.

Proserpina

If you're in the US, you'll need to take your son's medical records to a med-mal attorney who can review them for you and tell you whether there is a case or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">