• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bone in Peanuts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlbailey

What is the name of your state? alabama

We purchased a can of peanuts and while eating them, I bit down of a hard peanut(so I thought) and it hurt a tooth. After careful review, it appears to be a bone. What type of liability would the store and manufacturer have in this case? Do I have a potential claim against the manufacturer and store since a bone is in the peanuts?

Thanks

averad

You might have a case to replace the jar of peanuts. I bet the manufacturer would be more then happy to replace it without a lawsuit.

ellencee

You might have a case to replace the jar of peanuts. I bet the manufacturer would be more then happy to replace it without a lawsuit.
and I bet that "then" should be "than" and that no lawsuit potential exists at all and that no bone was in the peanuts, maybe a rock from sandy soil but not a bone.

:D

EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">