• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Broken cervical screw

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lucyskr

Two yrs ago i had a cervical fusion and a few months ago i woke up with nexk pains and a headache. Is this common or is my doctor to blame?

Just Blue

Two yrs ago i had a cervical fusion and a few months ago i woke up with nexk pains and a headache. Is this common or is my doctor to blame?
I would advise to seek medical opinion. :rolleyes:

You do realize we are a legal site not medical? ;)

quincy

You have not provided nearly enough information to determine if a problem with the cervical screw is causing your neck pains and headache or if your doctor is to blame for anything.

Have you asked your doctor if your neck pains and headache could be caused by the cervical fusion two years ago? Your doctor is your best source of information. There are many reasons a person could have neck pains and a headache.

Until you learn what is causing the headache and pains, we cannot tell you if there is any legal action available for you to consider.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">