• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i sue my husband's mistress?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrsteri

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?I am in Indiana. My husband had an affair with a psycho woman. We had to file a restraining order against her when he ended the relationship because of the e-mails, phone calls and visits to his office and my house that this stalker continued to make. She has filed a small claims suit against BOTH of us for money she gave him during the relationship. Can I file a suit against her for the cost of my counseling which became necessary due to her actions? I know it all sounds crazy, but this is a legitimate question. Any help will be appreciated.

stephenk

No you can't unless you are willing to reveal your counseling records to the court and the woman to show that your counseling was solely in regard to the woman and not because of your husband's actions or any other reason why you sought counseling.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">