• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you sue someone for saving your life?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nay1987

Can you sue someone for saving you? What's your defense?
I have to do this in class and I'm so confused:(. Please help or give me a idea.

You try to commit suicide and in your attempt someone comes and saves you. In the process of them saving you, you get hurt.

What legal principles could they apply:confused:. What would your complaint be? Thanks

Just Blue

Can you sue someone for saving you? What's your defense?
I have to do this in class and I'm so confused:(. Please help or give me a idea.

You try to commit suicide and in your attempt someone comes and saves you. In the process of them saving you, you get hurt.

What legal principles could they apply:confused:. What would your complaint be? Thanks
We don't do homework for children.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
We don't do homework.

The other members of your class won't have a message board to show them where the answers are. Why should you?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Once again, your classmates won't have someone else telling them the sources or ideas. What makes you special?

Mass_Shyster

Yes, you can sue.

Anyone can sue anyone else. There are no restrictions.

The real question is: "Can you sue and win?"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">