• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child hurt at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dnh7997

Florida. My son was attacked by another student who has been bullying him over the past year. We have gone to the school and spoke with the principal a few weeks before my son got beat up. We informed the school of the situation last year and this year about the student. Now that my son got physically hurt is the school liable?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Florida. My son was attacked by another student who has been bullying him over the past year. We have gone to the school and spoke with the principal a few weeks before my son got beat up. We informed the school of the situation last year and this year about the student. Now that my son got physically hurt is the school liable?
Where was your son attacked? When? During the school day? after school? Before school? During recess? In class? How was your son physically hurt? Do you have medical bills? How old is your son? How old is the other child?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Where was your son attacked? When? During the school day? after school? Before school? During recess? In class? How was your son physically hurt? Do you have medical bills? How old is your son? How old is the other child?
Don't forget on the bus.

In my school district, the principal can do nothing about incidents that occur on the bus - that's (mis-)handled by the school district's transportation department.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">