• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chipped tooth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CurlyJoAnne

What is the name of your state?
Mississippi

On the night of November 27, 2005, I purchased a #2 combo meal from McDonald's in Starkville, MS :( ! Well, I began eating my burger, and after two taking bites I bit down into the burger and it cracked one of my back teeth :eek: . Tomorrow I'm going to get my mouth x-rayed before they perform work on my tooth to see what they need to go about doing. I wanted to know would if I had a case :( .

stephenk

A case for what? Unless you have proof that something in the burger cracked your tooth, you are out of luck. Let us know what your dentist says caused the crack.

CurlyJoAnne

I knew I didn't have a case, but I just asked b/c everyone else thought I might of had one. I DID see what cracked my tooth in the burger. It NEVER hurts to ask b/c other people have sued b/c of petty stuff and actually had a case. Just a question... thanks for answering.

HomeGuru

CurlyJoAnne said:
I knew I didn't have a case, but I just asked b/c everyone else thought I might of had one. I DID see what cracked my tooth in the burger. It NEVER hurts to ask b/c other people have sued b/c of petty stuff and actually had a case. Just a question... thanks for answering.

**A: well what the heck was it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">