• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chipped tooth filling eating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lua

I bit into a piece of King Kullen supermarket brand italian bread, and bit down on something hard that chipped a filling. Now, I need to go to a dentist, but I feel that King Kullen should pay for it. I saved the piece of bread in the freezer, along with the remainder of the loaf, too. What can I do?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I bit into a piece of King Kullen supermarket brand italian bread, and bit down on something hard that chipped a filling. Now, I need to go to a dentist, but I feel that King Kullen should pay for it. I saved the piece of bread in the freezer, along with the remainder of the loaf, too. What can I do?
US Law Only!

tranquility

King Kullen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
King Kullen Kingkullen logo.png
Type Private
Industry Retail (Grocery)
Founded 1930
Headquarters Bethpage, New York
Key people co-Chairmen: Bernard D. Kennedy, Ronald Conklin
Presidents:Brian Cullen, Donald Kennedy
Revenue $800 million USD (2006)
Website Welcome to King Kullen!
Headquarters in Bethpage

King Kullen Grocery Co. is a supermarket chain with 46 locations on Long Island and the New York City borough of Staten Island.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 History
* 2 Sales
* 3 Locations
* 4 References
* 5 External links

[edit] History

King Kullen is recognized by the Smithsonian Institution as America's first supermarket, as the first location was opened by Michael J. Cullen on August 4, 1930, in the Jamaica neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. The chain is still owned by the Cullen family.
[edit] Sales

Supermarket News ranked King Kullen No. 75 in the 2007 "Top 75 North American Food Retailers" based on 2005–06 fiscal year estimated sales of $800 million.[1]
[edit] Locations
Exterior of the King Kullen location in North Babylon.

King Kullen operates in the Long Island area of New York. The company also bought several Waldbaum's and Pathmark locations in Staten Island, one of which closed in February 2009 - a little over one year from the takeover. [2]A second Staten Island location, a former Waldbaum's, closed at the end of August 2009.[3]

ecmst12

Unless you found some foreign object IN your bread that would have caused you to chip your tooth, the most likely reason it chipped is because it was weak due to decay. Your dentist will confirm this.

lua

I want to thank you all for your helpful advice, except for the one who likened me to Winnie the Pooh!

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
I want to thank you all for your helpful advice, except for the one who likened me to Winnie the Pooh!
That reference to 'Winnie the Pooh' is a signature line and is not directed at anyone in particular. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">